KInzler Electric specializes in the installation of electrical signs, serving customers in Carrollton and surrounding communities. We install quality electrical signs to help draw attention to your business or advertisement. Our goal is to meet and exceed your expectations.
Call Kinzler Electric at 214-502-4704 today to install your commercial electric signage.
Nearly every business or organization uses some form of exterior illuminated signage. Examples of electric outdoor advertising signs are everywhere. You can see them on any number of buildings – retail businesses, restaurants, mall stores and hospitals, to name but a few. But why consider electric outdoor signs? Because lighted signs provide a powerful and highly visible means of attracting the attention of casual passersby as well as potential customers who are actively seeking your products or services.
- LED-illuminated letters are now being used to replace traditional neon signs, because neon contains mercury, which is considered toxic. For this reason, many states have banned the use of neon tubing for environmental reasons. LED lighting is a more environmentally-friendly alternative.
- LED lights use up to 40% less energy. This means that your electric bills will be lower than if you had used a neon sign.
The letters on an LED sign don’t need to be individually hand made like neon-lit letters. This means that they are less expensive to produce.
- LED lights are more durable than neon lights, which break more easily. This means that LED light repair costs are lower than for neon signs.
- LED outdoor business signs are easy to install, and can be easily repaired or replaced.
- LED sign wiring requires smaller pass-through holes that need to be bored into your building’s walls. This means that your business signs will be easier to install and cause less damage upon installation.
© Copyright 2017 Kinzler Electrical Contractors